In other news, apparently I attempted to urinate in the closet last night. Applejack is quite a wily friend, my friends. I'm going to watch my chicken cook now.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Don de Dieu
Means something cool in French. Unibroue (Canadian brewery with classics such as Maudite and Le Fin Du Monde) has again made itself a hole home in my heart. This beer was a nice Belgian ale (9.0% ABV wooo!) with nice flavours, though a little light. Sweet but not as sweet as Franziskaner. I'd drink it again, especially considering the ABV; it's basically a steal. Not really, but yeah. Cool. I recycled it like a good Berkeleyan, so I didn't have a chance to take a picture of the bottle.
In other news, apparently I attempted to urinate in the closet last night. Applejack is quite a wily friend, my friends. I'm going to watch my chicken cook now.
In other news, apparently I attempted to urinate in the closet last night. Applejack is quite a wily friend, my friends. I'm going to watch my chicken cook now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment